Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Wow , not surprised at all.

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

This copy of post smells of fake snek oils to me.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nicely done Deplorable Patriots !!! You have found a way to hit the "Wall Street Elites " hard where it counts their profit game .#WeThePeople showed#WeAreNotGoingToTakeItAnymore #SellingShort

Nicely done Deplorable Patriots !!! You have found a way to hit the "Wall Street Elites " hard where it counts their profit game .#WeThePeople showed#WeAreNotGoingToTakeItAnymore #SellingShort

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

If we, the regular people, work together; even the bankers and the government-level players can't defeat us. They know it, and that's why they've always worked so hard to keep us from figuring it out. We are finally waking up. What an amazing time to be alive!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Other Half to her Publication

And this panicked the hell right out of them today!
This, Nana, thinks was one of those "shots across the fookn bow"😂🤣
mfs let us show you what we the people can do!

Southern Girl ,Christian, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. Retired School teacher, Blogger, Bible Teacher... #MAGA #WWG1WGA

In response Other Half to her Publication

TRUTH!

(2) Show this thread

Love my President Donald J. Trump... United We Stand... WWG1WGA Trust The Plan!!!!!

looky here. 👀👀👀

God bless the USA. Love our country, our vibes & honored to be on the battlefield & connecting with all of you. Experience of a lifetime!

Twatter suspended me for sharing this one. I'll be going back for more. Keep pushing anons!!!

MAGA since the gold escalator, Q since 10/28/17, exposing occult for > 2 decades. Truth sets us free. Learn to let go at nolabelsnolies.com.

vladamir? sounds like more Russia Russia Russia to me. Grain of salt required. patriots in control. Reset has bern expected.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Cathy Eck to her Publication

Not Valdmir Putin

(1) Show this thread

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

I sense another purple heart in the offing. A brave soldier joins the digital army. Congrats and welcome!

I am a wife! I am a mom! I am the one my grandkids call GiGi! I am a Trump Patriot! I am a child of the One and only True God! I am loved!

👀

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

nothing has changed since the first stock market plunge concerning these elitists. yup, f/these mf's.

Watch this video before it gets deleted: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-U-VnBdtyQ

The Hamburg Syndrome from 1979!!!