Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

give them a call

Did that! And was denied UI benefits for NC due to misconduct of work “policy”! Got a lawyer for wringful term & Guess what 4th curciut courts not hearing our cases! I ha e 180 from Term date to file

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Sue for wrongful termination

My husband's company just announced they will require them to be "tested" frequently starting in Sept.

They are submitting questions to their union for discussion as to what "frequently" means & other questions. He's also going to ask if he gets an antibody test will that suffice for them? I told him as long as the employees keep going along with this BS it won't stop there. Will they be testing for TB? HIV? Diabetes? chicken pox? tetanus? measles? etc, etc, etc...

I told him to make it clear that the tests are NOT reliable according to the CDC itself & can't tell the difference between it & the flu, he knows all this

He WILL NOT get the jab & will allow them to fire him. Thank God.

God Wins Always, America loving Patriot, 2A forever, MAGA, KAG, Q, THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

My will be fired from her corporate office on Monday for non compliance. She will not waiver! Time to figbt back!

my local news says that unemploymet will deny you for not taking a required vaccine.

In response Amy Mostella to his Publication

I see a lot of lawsuits

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Of course if you live in a state like NJ, they don't pay your unemployment. The entire system is broken.