Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

🕶

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Another day goes by and nothing happens. People are still slaves all over the globe even though they march in the masses to give the green light for the military to step in, but nothing. I'm sorry if I come across as negative but I'm just stating a fact. We are still managed by people with guns and the military has done nothing about the stolen election and do nothing about people being jabbed. I will fight to the end but I'm becoming disappointed about the inaction with the so called white hats.

Sometimes the road is long and difficult, true. But perhaps we too often view inward and regard the things that we as people, selfishly want for our own reasons, not looking outside to others who are perhaps ahead or behind ourselves in knowledge, spiritually or otherwise. Perhaps we may have more work to do, even on ourselves which we may not even realize. But the LORD Jesus Christ knows all of these things, which we need not even ask. HE knows the perfect time, the perfect day, and if we trust in HIM, we need not worry about the hour. Perhaps we may even benefit by using this time to study and come closer to HIM before the appointed hour. Then perhaps peace and comfort will also draw nearer.

Does this mean to sit back and allow what is happening around us to simply continue? Of course not! We should certainly do what we can in our local sphere of influence to remedy what is happening where we have the greatest impact. In our Homes, Cities, Counties and State. Blessings

In response Joe Wright to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ObServingHIStory in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ObServing HIStory, click on at the bottom under it