Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I thought, based on Gen Flynn's post quoting Gen Washington telling his soldiers to wait one month more on New Years Eve that the fun would begin this Sunday 1/31.

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

Do the date math...
5 letter of the alphabet is E...
L 🏈 V E

Trust The Plan! God Wins! Luke 8:17

In response Cage NGa to his Publication

Q post 55, My Fellow Americans...
hhttps://qposts.online/?q=55&s=postnum

(1) Show this thread

Perfect time and place for the world to be watching, and the stage will definitely be set.

Anyone know who is the predetermined winner this time?

I thought GB based on a Twitter post from Browning but that's not an option now. I am from Missouri but Idc who wins or loses, it's all rigged and for evil intent anyway.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response IamQ soRU to her Publication

I thought Bills since the QB is#17 and maybe a signal for us that we won. NOPE.

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response IamQ soRU to her Publication

Chiefs...the goat eats dirt.

(2) Show this thread

Truth Seeker, friend, sister, daughter. Loyalty is vital. Law and Order. Nice until pushed too far. WWG1WGA #FreeddomJusticeTheAMERICANWay

And, I've heard the Budweiser, Pepsi, and Coke arent doing special commercials...just putting that out there.

makes me believe that the truth may come out before this 🥳🥳

I just wanted you to know how much I have enjoyed your drop connections. Thank you for your work.💙