Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Independent Patriot, Trumper, Trumpsara, Jacksonville, FL, Loving Country, All God's animals, WWG1WGA!!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

where can i get that shirt Melania???

Absolutely NO doubt about that.👍👍😅😅

Dad, Husband, Army Vet, HD Biker, Patriot, MAGA, Traditional Catholic, Pro-Life, Pro 2nd A, Constitutionalist, Viva Trump, & Viva Cristo Rey

Mother of 3 wonderful sons. Im a digital warrior trying to do my part in this war. Love my country and I love God.

i love this lol🤣🤣🤣❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

i want get it😮cool!💕

i want get it😮cool!💕

This would be better if you had not photoshopped Mrs. Trump's head onto a man's body. Look at the hands, next time BE BETTER!!!

Terrible photoshop job (look at the hands) but I love the shirt!!!

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

FLOTUS is the BEST Troll in the#Qarmy!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

LOVE THIS SOOO MUCH!!!!

WWG1 WGA HOLD THE LINE GOD HAS THIS

id like one of these teeshirts 😊

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

look at that Beautiful smile! it's so nice to see her happy again. what the media & hwood did to her was unconscionable. Can't wait till she's back too.

Soldier for Jesus , Vietnam era vet, stage 4 RCC, an American PATRIOT

Does anybody know where i can get this shirt? I need it!

Where we go one, we all go with Trump. He's the best President ever! Married with children, raising a nephew. dogs and ducks. No arguing...

I need that T-shirt!!

For God and Country WWG1WGA !! Trump is and will always be my President ! ThankQ #SaveTheChildren

He sure will be and i cant wait !!!!!!!! i want that shirt lol

God, Family, Country. Wife of a Veteran. 2A, Pro-Life Independent Patriot. Animal lover, MAGA

Hope it's SOON!

i got excited and sent this out to several ppl but then looked at the hands. i mean come on!!! wtf does this?

#Trump2020...All4America!...Happily married with 3 kids and a dog...Love my family...

Hopefully really soon. This so called world has gone crazy.

Retired, Army Pilot, Love Trump, WWG1WGA

LOVE the sunglasses. 2021

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Damn Skippy he will be back with a vengence! God Bless America!!
They BOTH will be back!! Amen!

Love & Wisdom, Freedom of Thought, Freedom of Speech. Rule of Law, Equality Under the Law. *WWG1WGA* - line will hold!

Rough fingers😏

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

God help us if he isnt.

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

The proud owner of ♥️ no 45!!!

MAGA Patriot ☘️Kindness is my career. Give not for yourself but rather give of yourself and just think to yourself, what a wonderful world!

Awesome tee 🥰