Yeah...

-Take the vaccine & die
-Or get Covid, take some HCQ+ & recover in 3 days.

decisions, descisions...

People are figuring it out & now...
It's Breaking News!

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

This is not a vaccine, it's GENE THERAPY. no kidding

yeah, best remedy for COVID is to turn off the TV. They are jus SCARING everyone with their BoogeyMan. When we were kids(back in the 50's), we would have Measles, ChickenPox parties, and we would all get the "whatever," be sick for a few days, Mom would get us some ginger ale, we'd stay home from school, watch TV and get over the "whatever." Go back to school in a few days. it's called "herd immunity.

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

DEMS NO LONGER NEED IT.
MASK WILL DISAPPEAR SOON.

Father, husband, coach, patriot.. Stand for the flag, kneel for the cross. KAG

4 Twatter accounts suspended (Jerseygurl_23) + a family member's account oops Can't Keep Patriots down #wwg1wga #TrumpIsMyPresident

It's true, the company is putting the resources towards production of 2 different treatments instead.

Wake Up America you still haven't figured out that this is the greatest HOAX ever perpetrated on the American people. A Revolutionary Revolt Against Tyranny and Civil Acts of Disobedience are needed to restore America “1776”

Hydroxychloroquine + Zinc + Z pak = COVID-19 cure https://c19study.com/

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Watch this german movie from 79. https://youtu.be/S-U-VnBdtyQ

🇨🇦 patriot. I ❤️ President Trump & all he stands for: Freedom Truth Love Peace #WWG1WGA #GESARA, #5D IFBAP Not a dating app! Will block!

One of the patients at my facility takes HCQ (for another reason, not covid)...I said that he would never get covid or be sick from covid because he takes it everyday...

I got the "fluoride stare" back...they refuse to listen or stop watching MSM...

🤦🏻‍♀️

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication

"Flouride stare", that's priceless!!! 😂😂

Follower of Christ, Truth Seeker; Jesus lives in me!

In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication

My son and his family all have the virus. I just mentioned this drug and he became irate and said, "I'm not going to argue with you. . . " I have to play "nice" or they will stop allowing me to see my 6-month-old grandson virtually. Crazy, twilight zone world we live in!

(2) Show this thread