Scavino posted a #FlashbackFriday picture of Trump from 1989 on his FB account. Coincidentally that is the same year Trump was featured on the cover of Time. Trump card coming?

Note that ‘89 = 8.9 = Monday.
Also note that ‘89 = 8+9 = 17

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

We need a Trump card so badly. I just keep praying. This place is falling apart fast.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Heck of a coincidence…
Yesterday Scavino’s FB post leads to ‘Trump Card’ and today Trump’s post includes “but remember, you already have the card.”

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Coincidence? Nah, I don't believe in them anymore.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Future coincidence prediction....nothing happens after the cyber symposium. erybody gonna be super let down.😂 Watch it happen.

(3) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

👏👏👏❤️It's "TIME"! TRUMP TIME!❤️🙌🙌🙌

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🇺🇸

mjtruth just shared this on telegram, i had a look at possible October 19 connections and on the Qclock it lines up on monday the year 2019...
so 10/19/1989 flashback scavino
and 10/19/19 - 8/9 Qlock line-up
only drop with October 19 delta says buckle up
2 images

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸 I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! 💕

Also my birthday!!! I couldn’t ask for a better present!!!

In response Sandy Mit to her Publication

my birthday toooo!!! how exciting!

(1) Show this thread

And sporting a white hat🙃