Dr. Fauci now praises Trump for the "accelerated development" of the COVID-19 vaccines.

🍿🍿🍿

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Makes me nervous for Fauci to suddenly change his tune...I am afraid of how they will spin this and blame Trump.

Is this a good thing? The vaccines are harming people. I would not want to be associated with encouraging people to get it; since some people have suffered SAE's and death

Exactly - always looking for another scapegoat ... I'm sure Trump has this all planned out with his response being I told you HDC and sunlight or Ivermectin works - congratulated the Front Line Doctors research.

... We never promoted Pfizer, Moderna, or J&J Vaccines

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Does he think by praising Trump for the accelerated development of the vaccine that Trump will take the heat when it's revealed that these jabs killed thousands of people??? I don't think that's going to work, do you???

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

He'll be pinning all the deaths on him now.........they know it will come out ....... soon!

Only followers of this user (@USAPatriot_2) can see their posts

Probably in preparation to blame him

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Cici Cue to her Publication

Exactly.

We can only imagine what Trump’s response will be...

🍿🍿🍿

(1) Show this thread