Dark to light folks here’s a rest stop for whoever needs it

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

ThanQ!!!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏❤️

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

wow….i really needed that. Crying.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

That was awesome - crying! Thank you for that - we all needed that❣️

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

a perfect reminder that we dont stop and never quit because God will do the heavy lifting....our journey is never a solo one! God bless everyone🙏🙏🙏❤️

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Many many hard dry tears,thank you ~

Only followers of this user (@McPatriot64) can see their posts

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

This is beautiful! Very calming and hopeful! God bless America. God bless the world

Excellent!!!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Thank you. I needed this. God bless you, the man who made this video, and all of us. ❤️🙏🏻

Loving the Lord .. Creating my world with scissors...

His frequency is so good….feel this video!!! You will want to replay over and over!