Only people mentioned by @PygmyGazette in this post can reply

Navy Veteran, mother, and patriot-Enjoy my afternoon dates with the birds, flowers and the trees-Healthy living keeps Big Pharma away.

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

I Have No Words! Wow, He Was Choosen For A Reason! God Bless Him, And His Family! We Thank Him For His Service!

HERO - HERO - HERO

GOD BLESS you Sir! What an amazing story!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Praise God that Mike Day survived and returned to his family. Thank God also for all the men and women past and present who have sworn an oath to protect our Constitution from enemies foreign and domestic.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

All so mouthy assholes can degrade this type of warrior. We always cry foul about this level of masculinity...until the enemy is at the door. But in that situation, no one goes looking for a mob of drag queens or a bunch of feminized gentlemen to face them. No, we want the toughest most badass men that masculinity can muster! Then when we're done with that...they get tossed right back onto the pile of "toxic masculinity"! If the average mouthy activist had any idea how many times their freedom and safety relied on men of this caliber they would understand being grateful for them and not ashamed! In fact, I AM ASHAMED OF ANYONE DIRTYING THE SACRIFICES THESE FELLOWS MAKING WHILE EATING BULLETS AND MOWING DOWN BAD GUYS FOR YOU SO YOU CAN STAY SAFE AT THE TWITTER FEEDS BAD MOUTHING THEM! HOORAH! THANK YOU GRATEFULLY FOR YOUR SERVICE! Salute!

A Vet from a family line of Vets who loves My God, My Family and The United States of America 🇺🇸 and to the Republic for which it stands!

A definition of Bad.....Ass! This was a "Today is not my day" moment!

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

we will never forget! true heroes!
#wwg1wga