Only people mentioned by @Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! šŸŒž

In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication

Looks like this is probably false info. Post a link if there is one, otherwise Iā€™d be careful about shareing.

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ you stupid SOB

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

CalmInTheStorm šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

That's it right there. My husband and I literally moved our family out of northern Virginia largely due to this Governor along with the liberals who voted for him... his draconian covid restrictions pushed us over the edge...along with his advocacy of murdering children (even after delivery). Gov. Blackface Northam is ruining the great state of Virginia. I loathe Northam. But I still love and pray for Virginia.

Deadman walking.

Anon, believing in a better future for the earth. Creative Artistic Woman

heā€™d be a fool to try šŸ˜‰

Christian; Conservative; Constitutionalist; Here for President Trump & My Constitutional Republic! #MAGA #WWG1WGA - Queen of typos!

Just try it... I'm a pretty good shot! Plus, I am from the hills of NGA... there are lots of things we can survive without... Remember Hank Williams Jr's song... A Country Boy Can Survive... Country Girls can too!

āœļøāš–ļøšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø šŸø God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

i dont think even northam has enough ass to try this... fact checkers say its false but i dont believe in fact checkers.... all i can say is i pity the fool that tries to enforce this.

F him.

Patriot. Mom. Realist. Up is down, down is up. Left is right, right is left. On a quest for the real truth.

These people really think they are going to come into 75 Million patriots homes and take their guns?... That is laughable. That is why this is digital warfare....
but if a war is want you want there are 75 MILLION of us patriots waiting for the green light!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Rachel Villicana to her Publication

While I'd rather not have war...

When faced with a shit sandwich there's no point nibbling.

(1) Show this thread

this baby murderer must have a death wish. Hello Make-a-Wish Foundation............

TRUMP LOVING PATRIOT..WIFE..MOM..REALTOR..JOHN LIVES! WWG1WGA

He will have to pry them out of our cold ..dead ...hands....MOST OF VA. ..TRUMP LOVIN PATRIOTS...JUST TRY IT NORTHAM.

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwidešŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸøšŸ¤™

ooohh, I'm so scared, not

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

Gee, wouldn't this PoS look good doing a jig at the end of a hemp rope necklace?

In response Angie Twotoo to her Publication

šŸ˜‚ Im definitely going to have to steal that one

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins šŸ™

In response Angie Twotoo to her Publication

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ love it! Wish I had that one whenI was on twitter šŸ˜‚

(2) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Hey dipshit.... I'll chop your pecker off and let you choke to death on it before you trample my flag, constitution or my Patriot family. Yeah I said it. Come at me bitc#! Oh, and BTW....Our Men & Women of Service took an oath to protect us from you snowflakes....nuff said.

756e69667974686570656f706c650a6469676974616c20736f6c646965720a446f20796f752073656520776861742069732068617070656e696e673f0a57574731574741

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

They underestimate the various types of power we have, many of which cannot be cut. The rest can be replaced. Fools.

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of the most highāœļøā¤ļøšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

The pit is open and they're running rampant amongst us! Its as obvious as the nose on our face...This is straight up spiritual warfare we're witnessing

Christ follower. āœļø Passionate Patriot. šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ā¤ļø

GO AHEAD.....MAKE MY DAY !

Only followers of this user (@ScottieMom) can see their posts

if this is true this guy will start something we will finish just one of the 170 million gun owners ā˜ ļøšŸ¤Æ

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Well I don't like the dipsh** but can't seem to confirm this info. Still, if he tried a stunt like that I think the NG would side with the people & maybe even help the people to drag the git out of his office & perp walk him to the nearest jail.

There is too much disinformation going around to post things like this without a link. It works against Anons

Christ follower. āœļø Passionate Patriot. šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ā¤ļø

In response Patriot Birdie to her Publication

There is a lot going around. works you to death.

(1) Show this thread

Open mind always. Trying to navigate a crazy new world coming at us fast. One day at a time. Love the outdoors.

Ugh! I'll need to find the video on this if there is one before I react. As a Virginia resident currently suffering through his regime it would not surprise me if he said this. A bit extreme though. He's taking it to a whole new unacceptable level.

Hell hath no fury like a fierce feline scorned šŸ”± I have perfected the art I've dedicated my life to šŸ”± Now I wait šŸ˜¼ Pronouns: FA/FOšŸ—”

Someone should remind the good governor ... As soon as the power went out - under cover of darkness - We'd come for you, motherfucker

No guns needed

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

WTFšŸ˜ 

I trust God. I trust the plan. I took the oath and Iā€™m here until the bitter end. šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø Proud to say I was followed by Lin Wood on Twitter

If this is true then he is a domestic terrorist snd should be treated as such. Add is to the docket for his tribunal for murder.

Max Spiers and James Casbolt in one Interview

Watch this, it's worth it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzpvGrmxuYc

#interview#TheGreatAwakening#MustWatch

#saveourchildren šŸ™šŸ½ šŸŒžDutch Patriot šŸ‡±šŸ‡ŗšŸø ā¤ļøšŸ›øšŸŒ³šŸ–‹šŸ””

šŸ˜³

1776ā€™ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871ā€™ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THIS IDIOT SHOULD HANG IN TOWN SQUARE

The woman behind him seems to be thinking, "I can't believe you just said that out loud."

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ™šŸ½

... you need sauce with this bold a statement, or you are just inciting.