Military is the only way... πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

hey c!
whats the number you see all the time, probably 3 digits

In response General Khaos to his Publication

I see 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 777 all the time ❀️❀️❀️

A Patriot Professor/Illustrator of Visual Communication who loves his Country. Blessed follower of Christ.

i was seeing 111 all the tine and my friend said my Angel was trying to communicate something. I had just been told my job was closing and I wasnt worried. i went to an interview at a new school a few weeks later and my classroom was B111.. Got my fingerprints done and the older lady told me I was a lightworker. strang and beautiful experience.

Awww I love that! My building number is 111 ❀️
Angel numbers are everywhere and they R nice reminders that we are on the Right path! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβ˜€οΈβœοΈπŸŒŠπŸ•Š

In response Patriot3Art 111 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

A Patriot Professor/Illustrator of Visual Communication who loves his Country. Blessed follower of Christ.

wish I knew more. Ive had psychics approach me 5 times in my life to tell me to be careful and to pay attention to numbers and feathers. Do you have any resources to learn more. one walked into restaurant drunk in the middle of the night and told me stuff she could never have known about the next day and my birthdate out of thin air. Keep up the good work!