Jesus is Lord. Trump. I am a garden variety anon. Time To Wake Up. I am not a conspiracy theorist. I am a PayingAttentionist

I want to share a personal observation about DJT. In the beginning, [beginning of his campaign for 2016], I detected a certain degree of what appeared to me to be hubris. I said to myself, "Well, he has lived a very different life from me and so perhaps it's a reflection of that - what do I know of what it takes to accomplish the things he's done." I was very willing to accept as President a man with a few flaws if they actually acted as a catalyst for success in the office of president.

The DJT I see today is a very different man. He is humbler, & yet stronger. He has a deeper strength, built on the duties the job of president wrought in him. His character is improved in Christ & that change is tangible - you can observe it writ upon his countenance. I do not know what the future holds for him, or for us, but I will always be grateful I was here at this time in history where I had a front row seat to history in the making.

It's been a pleasure to call Donald J. Trump 'My Preside

God's chosen for this time! Biblical! Praise be to Jesus!

In response Katrina Fights to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kathyrose1980 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kathy Terrell, click on at the bottom under it