Jesus is Lord. Trump. I am a garden variety anon. Time To Wake Up. I am not a conspiracy theorist. I am a PayingAttentionist

I want to share a personal observation about DJT. In the beginning, [beginning of his campaign for 2016], I detected a certain degree of what appeared to me to be hubris. I said to myself, "Well, he has lived a very different life from me and so perhaps it's a reflection of that - what do I know of what it takes to accomplish the things he's done." I was very willing to accept as President a man with a few flaws if they actually acted as a catalyst for success in the office of president.

The DJT I see today is a very different man. He is humbler, & yet stronger. He has a deeper strength, built on the duties the job of president wrought in him. His character is improved in Christ & that change is tangible - you can observe it writ upon his countenance. I do not know what the future holds for him, or for us, but I will always be grateful I was here at this time in history where I had a front row seat to history in the making.

It's been a pleasure to call Donald J. Trump 'My Preside

❤️what other president says he loves us and we love him

In response Katrina Fights to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it