Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Trump has been saying for months the military may be used to dispense the vaccine. This should not be new news to anyone. This also allows military free travel without anyone wondering what's up. Also, for those afraid - think for a sec, there is not enough vaccines in the US right now to force it on anyone who doesn't line up asking for it........ You're safe. Just STAY HOME. The two top generals running the country right now are the heads of FEMA and the Pentagon. Get it???? This is the plan. They are going out into our country to protect us from within. Stand and be amazed at what comes ;)

The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

Please start from Washington, DC. They all have got the Chynah virus.

FEMA asks pentagon - troops to go to every part of the country so they can stop riots?

KEEP WALKING BY🚶🏽🚶🏽🚶🏽🚶🏽🚶🏽🚶🏽Hell Nooo to any vaccine will not Comply my body my choice👍🏽

Truth Seeker, friend, sister, daughter. Loyalty is vital. Law and Order. Nice until pushed too far. WWG1WGA #FreeddomJusticeTheAMERICANWay

Please be code....I'm NOT getting that vaccine!

The Truth shall set you free. WWG1WGA. Truth seeker. Patriot. Soldier of God. TrumpWon. ArmyWarVeteran.

Git 'er done!!

Who came up with this? I thought they were all sent home?

(1) Show this thread

Hopefully - reading between the lines that we are heading to some major arrests?

WWG1WGA!!! The Lord is Our Shepherd, We have Won!!! The Golden Age is Here & Now!!! Isaiah 60:17

In response Michelle Ackenbrack to his Publication

BINGO!!!

(1) Show this thread

I ❤️🐸 WWG1WGA! 🍿🍿🍿

Omg

what this is saying is FEMA asked the Pentagon, not Biden.

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

Keep in mind Anons , if you believe the M is in charge. The leaders of the country is one from FEMA, so....

Code for arrests?

that scares me...I hope this is fake news

Patriot who honors Truth! Truth lives in the heart, not in the mind. “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

Not a chance!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts