Only people mentioned by @BirdWwg1Wga in this post can reply

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

In response Vic Patriot to her Publication

AGREED!!!!!

For God and Country WWG1WGA !! Trump is and will always be my President ! ThankQ #SaveTheChildren

Indeed it should people need to hold their babies close close close to them at all times !!!

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

We have two daughters and that was always my prayer that God would put His hedge of protection around them both. Now married and have given us two granddaughters and that's my same prayer. But I've also added our two grandsons. Human trafficing is a blight on America as well as the world!

Truth Shall Prevail ✌️ 💖🙏🕊️✨ #GodWins #SaveOurChildren #EndHumanTrafficking

In response Mandi Wolfert to her Publication

God bless you All 🙏💖

(1) Show this thread

le veritable fleau 🙄

Truth Shall Prevail ✌️ 💖🙏🕊️✨ #GodWins #SaveOurChildren #EndHumanTrafficking

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

Yes 😢💖

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread