Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

'#PoisonForTheeButNOTForMe...now, move away from my medical status peasants...I have more important things to attend too...'
🤴🏻

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸 I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! 💕

Spam…🤣🤣🤣

Moral Decay exists. Believe✝️✡️Conservative values. Talk radio vet' write from the heart! END PC! NO NWO/Globalism! #MAGA #WWG1WGA♌️

HE KNOWS THE VOODOO in that GOOP!! Come on, people!!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Was he trying to escape to Israel, lol! In the end they will have 2 choices...... to die or to die! ;)

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

❤🇺🇸❤ Im a sailors daughter 🔱 Go NAVY 🇺🇸❤🇺🇸 WWG1WGAWW 💚❤ Reiki Master 🕉🕊❤🌹TRUMP SUPPORTER!🇺🇸 Married💕

Whats wrong with SPAM?
LOLOL!!!

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Lilac Moon to her Publication

The same thing that's wrong with $1.99 gas station sushi. 🤣🤣🤣
I mean, it's meat(?) in a can. 🤷‍♂️

(1) Show this thread