Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

To the point. How many of the still unawake would view this and believe what he is saying? If they still can't figure it out well there is no hope for them.

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

My Hubby and I are the minority when we go to any store Not wearing a mask. These poor people are either complacent or live in daily fear and obviously uninformed. There are gonna be people that you just can't wake up! Most of my Family wears masks and it hurts to see this.

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

Love, Love,Love Chad Prather ! He's running for governor here in Texas and he has my vote💯💯💯✔✔✔
https://prather2022.com/index

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

😍I owe that man a BEER. (I LOVE HIM and Ive never met him)

When does this country wake the fuck up like France has and start peacefully protesting against this bullshit? When does someone challenge this bullshit like the patriot did in Canada that got them to reverse all CCP virus mandates because it has never been proven to freaking exist? He was able to FREE ALBERTA Canada because he stood up against paying a 1200.00 fine. Wake up people!!!!

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

LOVE this guy
Wake the h3ll up. No more sleepy sleepy

Patriot, Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Digital Soldier, Freedom Fighter Banned from Twitter, FB & Insta. SAVE THE CHILDREN

Thanks Chad. So true. I feel ya. We are suffering for the sheep who are still so clueless. Who'da thought it would take them this long to see the obvious truths that have been thrown in their faces for Decades. UGH!
We are weary but we aren't quitting. We stand for all - even the dumb ones.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Chad Prather RULES💗💗