Only people mentioned by @Volpeam in this post can reply

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

I do have a product on Amazon its my patented product for recessed lighting fixtures, if people do need it they can go directly to my website to order.
www.turnerlightcovers.com

I was banned from Twitter in January just for reposting the TRUTH! God Wins!!! Save the Children!!!

Thank you! Great idea!

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

I have been doing this for years. You usally get much better deals too and direct emailings for their other products

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Great suggestion!

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Great suggestion!

I AM! #MAGA, #MEGA, #MAGNETISM #ALPHA, #MAGIC #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC STORM RIDER. "Real Patriots holding the line, Fake ones jumping ship.

👍👌

I have books on Amazon that I sign when ordered direct. Not marketing myself, just saying companies want to work with you.

I'm doing the same with Ebay. And many times i discovered that it's a bit cheaper on the company website. No commision to ebay or amazon this way.