Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication

Closer we come.

(1) Show this thread

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

Well, Jason.... I'll say it again.
No coincidences. 111 💫🙏🌟

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Amber Waves to her Publication

Never ever ...😉

(1) Show this thread

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

* We are here at T-6 days. We must Assemble, Prepare and adorn ourselves with the Armor of God.

In response Rick Baron to his Publication

🎯💯...⚔️✝️🛡️

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Amen... we are in Gods hands.

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

InDeeD. 🙌🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

🙏🙏

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Exactly! False idols can't save us. Only Jesus can. 🙏❤️

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

AMEN!❤️🙏🙌✝️

(1) Show this thread

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

Nice 111 vibes 🙌💙🌟🙏💫

In response Amber Waves to her Publication

❤️🙏🙌✝️

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Jason, please see my post about worldwide prayer! (Just posted it a few minutes ago.) Maybe you and your friends would like to do this too. Archbishop Vigano has called on all bishops and priests to say the prayer of exorcism, all around the world, at the same time, this Sunday, 12 noon, Rome time. (For East Coast, that would be 6 a.m.) If we all prayed our own prayers at the same time they do that...wow...💥🔥⚡

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

😇❤️🙏💥⚡🔥Thank you, Jason@IamJason ! It'll be a powerful prayer time led by the Holy Spirit!

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

YES!!!!! 🤗

In response I am Keri to her Publication

🙏❤️🕊️💪

(1) Show this thread

I HAVE SPENT SOME TIME IN THE TRENCHES OF LIFE!!! I am now a new creation in Jesus' learning many new things every waking moment!!!

😌😇😇Praise the Lord in the high of the heavens

I HAVE SPENT SOME TIME IN THE TRENCHES OF LIFE!!! I am now a new creation in Jesus' learning many new things every waking moment!!!

😌😇😇Praise the Lord in the high of the heavens

Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
-Hebrews 10:25