Let's be clear!
Nana believes that Barr and Durham have done the jobs they were tasked to do!
There were NEVER, NEVER, going to be arrests that would go thr the Dept of Justice because IT IS FOOKN COMPROMISED!
The whole damn thing, procecutors, judges, ALL OF IT!
Do you really think it would have brought any convictions?
How did Gen Flynn show us that justice was not possible thr the Justice system?
Would ANYONE have believed that it was this compromised without being shown?
Brain - God gave ya one - use it!
@jfkjrfan

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

We DO/did need to see the extent of the corruption. Seeing the corruption verifies it individually and together as citizens.

Last time we saw JUSTICE was after Abe was shot....THAT is what we expect and that or worse should be seen by all who have been victims/slaves/robbed/killed. THEN TRUE and ROCK SOLID JUSTICE COMES when they lay in front of GOD. That is how I see it going to movie roll out... Military in Control

In response Busy BB HoneyJohnson to her Publication

🐸jfkfan2

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Nana is a sharp cookie.
We will see our beloved Bill Barr again; he will be in charge of the legal aspects of the new GESARA government.
That's why he had to step down.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Nana reads ppls eyes. I have tried to see evil in his soul everytime I see his eyes and I simply can not see it there.

(1) Show this thread

I miss my President

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Josie Taylor to her Publication

Nana does too. He will be back, just on a little vaca. He definately earned one!

#MAGAFOREVER 🇺🇸#JFKJrLives💙 I LOVE MY POTUS ❤🇺🇸 #GODWINS😇 PATRIOT PARTY🦁🇺🇸 ANY Hello Darlin DMs = BLOCKED

In response Josie Taylor to her Publication

BIGLY 🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸

(2) Show this thread