Believe in something, or you'll fall for anything

In response nO_JaB_ happaflapp to his Publication

I don't want all 50 states to be audited. It would take to damn long.

I am thinking August 15th would be a good day to end this shit show. Why? Because Nixon ended dollar convertibility to gold on August 15 in 1971.

If we are going to counter their dates with dates then why not get rid of o'Biden and bring back the gold standard on the 15th of August?

Isn't that the directions we are supposed to be heading?

Audit the 5 "swing states". AZ, GA, PA, WI, and MI.

The other 4 states will go much faster once fraud is proved in AZ. Also, after Lindell's cyber symposium, I think it will expedite said audits.

After Bidan's presidency is confirmed to be the fraudulent. Audit the other states. Fraud exists in every state in the union.

This is bigger than Trump! The fraud goes back to other elections. How many other elections were fraudulent?
2018? Think AOC had a ground swell of support in NY?
2016? "They" never thought she'd lose
2014? How many congress members are actually legit?
2012? Did Obama actually win?

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @happaflapp in this post can reply

In response nO_JaB_ happaflapp to his Publication

I agree that the fraud is rampant and throughout the US.

Past year's can be reviewed after o'Biden is decertified and we get on with the BEST part of this show.

The de-certification would open the door for past year's to be audited. Won't most of the legislature end up getting arrested if they haven't been already. That would trigger new elections with the quantum voting system used to secure the elections.

Just my opinion. I realize they will do what they will do no matter how much collateral damage is suffered by the innocent.

Believe in something, or you'll fall for anything

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

I think pretty close here.

All we have is speculation at this point in the show. But, this is always the best part of any movie. Watching the bad guy evil scheme falling part, and the good guy getting justice!

Not sure which would end up being a better voting system. Block-chain or the Quantum voting. I haven't seen either in action, so I can't speak to either.

(1) Show this thread