The last Q post was a video titled, ‘We're Not Gonna Take It’
I think Q knew that eventually [they] would push us to far.
#StandUp

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I ask this every day. When will enough be enough?

Speaking APL... where is@vincentkennedy lately? haven't seen him in 3 months.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

They know nothing about the rescuing of the children.....I tried to open the eyes of my service repairmen...he did want to hear it...deny.....they are in their own little world....they don't want to rock the boat....

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Corner any animal it will fight till the death.

I feel like I've been awake since the 90's with Clinton and all his scripted press conferences and all the PC nonsense. I couldn't believe people were so stupid as to vote him in a second term. (The press was bad then too, that's why we loved Rush!) But I had no clue the extent of the corruption. I fear it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better. It sure feels like we're at a tipping point. I can't wait for the exposure of all these freaks. God bless Q.

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response Chelle Belle to his Publication

And God bless our beloved Rush.

(1) Show this thread

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

Future proves past. #vaccine #We'reNotGonnaTakeIt

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

pissed or scared shitless?

Not only "they." Just saying.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts