Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

💞Use what was put here for us to use! Thanks to our Heavenly Father!💞

and that is why they are forcing Dr. Mercola to take down his website. Order a book on wild edibles for your area now and learn what they are used for nutritionally and medicinally before we may lose access to this info on the internet. And if one does, I would suggest to stop killing Dandelion. It is not a weed. It is plant medicine. The flower for brain health, the leaves for amino acids and phytonutrients and literal electric body energy, the roots for cleansing and immune system. Keep the wild clover in your lawn, it feeds the bees which helps wild foods to grow and clover tea is a BLOOD CLEANSER.😉

Married, Retired, Christian Patriot fighting to save our country for my dear grandchildren

have you seen where they are putting natural products on a list that will make you have to get a prescription to get them? they are trying to pass it as we speak😡

In response Tammie McConnell to her Publication

I sent Nnnn Aaa Cccc, use the captiol letters to figure it out to my mom as it is said to be the KUR for the rona. I was explaining it to her on the phone and our call was cut. They want to ban it and amazon already has banned the sale of it. I ordered a case of it so I can help people this winter. Every day, find ways to get closer and closer to God.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Tammie McConnell to her Publication

US Patent 6630507

(2) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

TRUTH.
God's gift to us!

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Yes exactly! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread