Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

your awesome!!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🙏🤩

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

did you do that, Lady or just happen upon it?

asking for a fren!

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

❤🤍💙❤🤍💙❤🤍💙❤🤍💙❤

We Love You Veronica! I Wish One Day I Get To Meet You! You Make Me Smile When Im So Worried My Husband Took The Vac! Thank You! WWG1WGAWW!

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

If you research Frontline Drs. they now have a protocol in place for those who took the vax, to remove any harmful affects.

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

Thank You my Friend! My Husband and I have been on it since 2/10/21 through Dr. Stella! Hope you are over that nasty cold! The Peoples Bridge is very important! Wore my hat out again, I love it! Stay Strong ! WWG1WGA
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

(2) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

You go girl! You are my hero! 👏👏👏👏❤️❤️❤️

Outstanding hay bail adornment Patriot. Great to see you again!

#ThePeoplesBridge