⭕ Maxime Beltra 22 years old
The day before yesterday at 14.00 he received his first Pfizer injection to go to Greece with a friend, at 23.00 he died (allergic shock)
Message from Fr éd éric the father: ′′ May his face go around the world and may he be a sign of freedom of life, thinking and rebellion ".
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3092610630972585&id=100006710344341

Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

The message from his father confuses me. It is very sad that there is so much ignorance and conformity---> and FEAR... that people allowed themselves this INVASION. Freedom, Life and REBELLION is the OPPOSITE of THIS young man's life. Sorry he took the shot and sorry for dad who lost his beautiful son...

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

😢
God bless his family

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

So sad!! It never should have happened!! God rest his soul and be with his family!!

DO NOT TAKE THE JAB!!

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

😡😡😡😡 sooo unnecessary—-so EVIL i cannot wait for justice to be served

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

I THINK POPS IS GETTING FREE WILL & FREEDOM MIXED UP 🤔🤔

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread