If you’ve taken the vaxx there is hope so do not give up. You net to start the HCQ, Zinc, Vitamine D, azithromyacin ( Z Pack) to kill all CV19 virus in your body. Starting out for 3 full days take the prescription as if you have symptomatic CV19 virus then back of on the HCQ and Z Pack and only take the HCQ twice a week thereafter. If you do get the flu or another bacterial or viral infection go back and repeat the higher dosage along with steroids like prednisone to slow the hyperimmune response to normal levels. You can and will survive just never take another jabb. Contact Americas Frontline MD’s to get scripts sent to your pharmacy and never ever give up. You will live and not die.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Bama Fan - panhandle beach lover. MAGA-WWG1WGA

pandemic
scamdemic
scaredemic
feardemic
peerdemic

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you; it will set you FREE ~ Marcus Mumford

What is your opinion on Penicillin and Ivermectin Paste? I have horses and a refrigerator full of these 2 items. I have taken the Penicillin when I had the Flu (2cc twice a day) and it always worked but do you think it would work with the CV19?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Mrs Pippin to her Publication

Penicillin is a good general antibiotic and pneumonia generally starts with streptococcus which is in everyones mouth so I would lean more towards Ivermectin at around 500 mg daily .

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

Wish we can have this in Quebec, Canada, MSM keep pushing the jab ,no doctors talk and have the right to prescribe this. My friend was brought at the hospital this week end , he almost die, had an epilepsy crisis, don't remember anything at all of what happened, he never had epilepsy before. He is under intensive care right now, having problem to walk and doctors don't know why...

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

In response Trumpsara45 WWG1WGA to her Publication

Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

In response Trumpsara45 WWG1WGA to her Publication

(3) Easy Steps to receive#covid-19 Medication:

1. Contact America's Frontline Doctors
2. Pay $90.00 for a#Telemed phone call with licensed doctor
3. 2-7 business days
after
contacting America's Frontline Doctors and Telemed phone call, you receive one of the doctor's prescribed#covid#medicines include:
>#Ivermectin
and / or
>#HydroxyChloroquine#HCQ
and / or
other#COVID19 medications

#BestMedicines#AmericasFrontlineDoctors

#CovidVaccines are#bioweapons
and
CONTAIN#Grapheneoxide - a#deadly#TOXIC#POISON

#NoOneIsAboveTheLaw
ARREST EVERYONE "involved" with a#CovideVaccine
for
#CrimesAgainstHumanity under#NurembergCodes

#nurembergcode#StandAgainstEvil

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/treatments/how-do-i-get-covid-19-medication/

(4) Show this thread