Red pilled: JAN 2018. I believe in Jesus Christ, American exceptionalism and my President Donald J. Trump. #SaveTheChildren #17 πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

GhostEzra

I hear people say "my job is requiring me to get the vaccine in the next month so I'm about to quit". No. You are going to tell them you will not participate in an experimental vaccine and let them fire you. That way you have legal recourse. If you simply quit, you have no recourse. They want you to quit.

In response Nico Jones to his Publication

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

In response imat 2021 to her Publication

All is not lost. Nothing can stop the shifting of the ages, call it the Kali Yuga, Age of Aquarius, Ascension, Rapture, not even their manipulations with CERN. What is really happening is this. The Annunaki are coming back to take over what they believe is their, planet and their tooled down human slaves, from the Draco. This is the current battle in play. The Annunaki love their gold and it was collected for them to be used upon their active return. The Draco infiltrated earth, at the time known as Tara and they brought on the fall of the organic humans, who were in their original innocence, nurtured by a small collective of benevolent star races, aka the original template makers and keepers of God's Garden planet aka the Elohim. We are letting the stupid Annunaki take out the Draco trash for us. Then the Elohim will deal with the Annunaki via Cosmic/Universal laws that have FINALLY caught up with them. They were deferring their karma onto the humans. Tsk tsk. It's will be glorious!

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Outstanding post of the truth is hard to come by these days of psyops.

Gene Decode said Zacharia Senshon was deep state any thoughts!

ThanQ

(1) Show this thread