Where We Go One We Go ALL with Trump, The Best PRESIDENT Ever !

One day, i was talking on twitter with some anons who asked help to report ing pedophile accounts. So i followed the link he gave us, and i pushed a little more my research, by checking the profiles of guys whose comments were inappropriate. I came across some videos that still haunt me today. ON TWITTER (Chinese accounts). A 4-year-old girl (maybe 5) raped in close-up on Twitter (and many others). I reported, the account disappeared, but i'm pretty sure another one has been create right after.
Dorsey took less time to ban me for my support for Trump and my lack of support for Covid ...

In response Punisher 2021 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Saphirs33 in this post can reply

- I LOVE: God,🇫🇷 🇺🇸 & americans (especialy since Trump), Freedom - I HATE: censorship & lies, so MSM & NWO 🇪🇺

In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication

And when i see people like Chrissy Teigen and many other like her, i really believe he's much less disturbed by pedophilia than we are. And he might even be a lot worse than that...

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸Just a blue collar guy that is tired of seeing America being flushed down the drain. #JoeDidntWin🤬END OF STORY...

thats F**kin sad. I am not surprised at all.