Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Ok so Nana is gonna have to step up here, this young man will require just a little sleep every now and then. Maybe we get him some more help???

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana may be different from many but I like to keep my personal family stuff away from politics and the public. I dont really want them exposed to the ppl that might come for me because of my political views.

(1) Show this thread

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

Totally agree. Deleted that shit from my phone. Never again.

Hello DoQ,

Nana has really never used Instagram, what is a good replacement for facebook. We have always used facebook as more of a family and frens photo share memories sharing app with very little political talk there.
Any suggestions?

Anonagram...Book it

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

I second that Doq

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

Hey Kobayashi, you've got this in the works, right?

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

Kobayashi --- just a suggestion for a logo ....The red check mark is nice ....why not place UP next to it ...then it would mean ( check up) ....

which is what I was thinking earlier after coming in from a walk........that i would like to "check up" on any new reported events or opinions when browsing the Anonup website.

Cheers! Karen

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

There is SO MUCH POTENTIAL for Patriots to create proper Free Speech outlets to replace Big Tech...including apps like IG. This includes Cellular providers that are non-Cabal...Cable providers, the news outlets which have been infiltrated.
We all know [they] will not allow this to happen as long as they stand behind that curtain of control.
Imagine the number of jobs we can create by rebuilding non-Cabal enterprise. 🙏

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response True North to her Publication

Lots of entrepreneurial possibilities

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response True North to her Publication

I'm too old but now is the time for people to put their
Dreams of helping Humanity into a Business Plan.

NESARA comes with BIG $$ for Humanitarian Projects...

Not Fake Foundations playing $ laundering games but
Real Help for Real People!

(2) Show this thread

LET THE TWERKING COMMENCE

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

@admi The one thing that can be improved here is going to comment on a post. When you back out it takes back to the beginning of the posts not where you were. I would like it to pick up where you were.

Sometimes knowing is the hardest part...but it keeps you one step ahead of the enemy.

100%! 😃

Christian✝️ Wife Mom Patriot❤️🇺🇸💙 WWG1WGA!

yessss!!!! 🙃

Im not on instagram what am I missing?

Revelation 1:18 KJV- I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Maybe@administrator already has it in the works!

the anonapp with direct installation ...

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Hey Doq, great to see you!!!

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

a replacement app for Robinhood is much needed, too.