Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

THIS ASSWIPE IS STILL ALIVE. I THINK HE SHOULD BE THE FIRST ARREST TO SHOCK THE WORLD!! I DEMAND FOR HIM TO BE ARRESTED. I AM SURE THE FBLIE KNOWS EXACTLY WHERE HE IS AT RIGHT NOW!!

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Wrong. Died of fentanyl and amphetamine-induced heart attack, on top of pre-existing hypertension and coronary disease. All the rest if political theater.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I do actual, factual research (20 years professional, 27 years 'personal') something apparently not in your skill set.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

So you are a fact checker? lolol, I see, said the blind man.

You do not know what my skill set is. I see you stereotype me based on your flawed fact-checking.

Good luck with that. How is that working out for you?

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!" name that movie

(2) Show this thread