Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response mukidiedan to his Publication

OR YOU CAN GO TO THE OFFICIAL SITE POSTED BY PATRICK BYRNE AND MICHAEL FLYNN INSTEAD OF THE CLICKBAIT BS ONE YOU POSTED....

Patrick Byrne, [04.08.21 13:21]
If you have not already, please share the link
https://deeprigmovie.online/ with all the Patriots you know.

If you want to setup a group viewing, you can set one up at your home, church, or community centers for free.

(1) Show this thread

NV Patriot; Wife; Mom of 4 Humans, 14 Chickens, 5 Dogs, 5 Cats. 3 Mini-Goats & 2 Horses; G-Mom of 3; Jesus is Lord! 🇺🇸🦅🇮🇱WWG1WGA!!

The only thing I didn't like was Patrick Byrne saying that Biden is legally the President...that is BS!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Deb Okuma to her Publication

Technically, he is President without access to nuclear weapons.

(1) Show this thread

It is a great movie that breaks down exactly how the fraud occurred. Every US citizen should watch it. At the end of The Deep Rig, Patrick Byrne does the best job of explaining what the Cabal has done to our country over the past 20 years. I've never heard anyone explain it so clearly. He is standing around a fire fit and unloads. He gets it and I consider him a Patriot. Here is his background that he discusses in the film...

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Learn Globalist Tactics? Please Watch and understand?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdzW-S8MwbI&t=18s

It didn’t ask me anything. It just started playing after I clicked on the link.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

What do you tell anyone that doesn't want to download it because they're been asked for email address and phone number when they try to download the movie?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

I wasn’t when I watched it.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Good to know. Thank you!!!
🤜💥🤛

(2) Show this thread