Anons - Never forget your part in this digital war of information. Yes, I’m talking to you. YOU were selected to help serve your country. Keep doing your part in sharing facts and theories however and wherever you can, whether it be through video / article posts, or memes / comments, or any other means. You play a huge part in this digital war. Keep fighting the good fight for truth. You’re gonna love how this movie ends. Patriots are in control. Nothing can stop what is coming is not just a catch phrase. God Bless you all & God Bless the USA! 🇺🇸#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

proud to serve!

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Just another 'Co-incedence'? I think not! 👍

Nothing special to note, except for our strong defense of freedom and life

Around the world.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I am still on Twitter and Facebook but man..i think i gotta take a break. EVEN Trump supporters are so asleep..i cant fight it anymore. tired of beign called all kinds of names....people are so damn lazy and wont dig deeper. and sure the hell wont listen to anyone. SLEEPERS..STUPID SLEEPERS. fuck'em..i am done.

Nothing special to note, except for our strong defense of freedom and life

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Romans 11:8

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

WWG1WGA ❣

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

💯⏰🐸

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aye Aye Sir. Serve God Serve the Children. We are WINNERS! Thank YOU GOD!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aye Aye Sir. Serve God Serve the Children. We are WINNERS! Thank YOU GOD!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

God awakened me. theres no stopping it when He leads. 🎶🙏

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

Some people think I'm a wacko...but my grand daughter's listen as I'm teaching them before the msm and the teachers have a chance to condition them to [their] lies...and they're MORE open to the discussion than my adult friends....go figure...it's OK though...I believe with ALL my heart the TIME is getting close and the WORLD will see the TRUTH

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication

We are all wacko together 😂⏰🇺🇸🐸💯Much love

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

On the ready!

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

On it every day. As crazy/scary as it all is, God wouldn't give us something we couldn't handle. I will not stop. So far I've only got into trouble once on FB. For a nazi meme. What I can't stand seeing is MAGA people, questioning the out come. I know I have no control over what people do or say, so I just shake my head and more on, unless I'm too angry, then I throw out facts, that no one can deny. 👍⚡💪✨

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

i agree. the challenge is the ones doubting are doubting God tbe Creator of the universe!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

I'm honored to help protect and defend the Constitution for the United States! I support President Trump! 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

Patriot. Mocked by many (some family inc), but FIRMLY stand in my belief that the "Best is yet to come!" God wins.

👆 🎯 THIS is a beautiful post. 🐸🍿🎬 🤗 💞

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.💕💕 🇺🇸I LOVE WILD DOGS.🐾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.Com💖JFK.JR 💖I LOVE Q.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕