Only people mentioned by @Dennis369 in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

This is how people lose hope and faith. Take all those people that "had it on good authority" that military tribunals were taking place and many executed already. Obama was one of those. Yet Obama is hosting a party. He doesn't look dead to me. Biden is real? Clone? Double? the sitting Commander and Chief??? Is there a "plan" to save the world??? Is Q a psyop? Who knows??? Is the swamp being drained??? That's laughable at this point because if it were, it wouldn't keep multiplying. I have no answers because this "informational war" serves one purpose: deception. When I see justice being carried out (not behind the scenes where there's no proof), I will believe. When I see people actually held accountable for centuries of crimes committed against We The People, I will believe. Until then, No.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Always: "be careful who you follow.

Required: discernment, critical thinking, that good old "gut" reaction -- which Gen Flynn recently said actually is the HEART's knowing.

Yep,

THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

That's right. Trust your heart it knows the truth.

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

like Tryump was going to let these subhumans run free while everyone woke up. not logical. we all have free will and discernment. 🤷🏼‍♀️

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

my family cant see the logic that jfk "jr" is most likely still alive. so theres that...

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

The truth is, We don't know if he's alive. There's as much reason to believe he's alive as there is reason to believe he is dead, I'll say that.. It's just up to people to believe what they choose to believe. Me, I believe what I can see, what I can touch, what I can feel, nothing more. And less people say, "but you can't see God and yet you believe", yes, that's true, but the heavens declare the glory of God. Creation is proof that God exists. Every time a bird sings, a baby is born, a baby cries, it suckles, proves God is real. Every blade of grass I mow, every flower I pick, every breath I breathe, every drop of water I drink, every cloud I see, is all proof that God exists and wants nothing more than to have a family. We ARE that family. That's all I know for certainty. As imperfect as we are, God wants us to be his family. That's the only truth that I know is truth, else there would be no reason for us to be here.

(1) Show this thread

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

How long have I also been saying this. Prove what you say or give the people something that says it may or may not be real but you don't know, aka an opinion. On top of that fact check everyone, myself included. I don't want you to take my side but I do want you to take A side. I may not agree with you but I will respect your opinion. That is unless your intentionally misleading people, than you best block me because I will not stop until your exposed. I expect the same.