Just lost job because I don’t have vax. I am not in want or need of anything. Just wanted to share because I feel more empowered by God than ever. This will be the 2nd time in 1 year that a door has closed in my life, because of C19 & my convictions, and a better one has opened. This time is no different. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. God bless, Patriots! 🇺🇸🦅

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God🙏Family❤️Country🇺🇸 #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Praying for you. God will watch over & provide something better for you for your Faith! 🙏

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

I work at a school and my time may be coming. I cannot put a mask back on and I will not get that experiment. The sad part is the mandatory jab for the military! We can walk away they cannot. My husband and oldest son are both serving. My husband Army and our oldest son Marines. The very freedom they serve for we are losing at a fast pace! What is happening? I hate this. Scary times, but God will overcome. In the end God wins!

Thanks for being strong#ArmourofGod

👍👍Thank God For People Like You!

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

how does this “plan” look ? how can we keep pretending this is on script? we were duped

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

I know it’s hard when you can’t see the other side. You showed your believe and trust in God and he will reward you for it. Good luck and God Bless. BTW, I wouldn’t have taken it either.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

God bless you🙏🙏🙏❤️

Bless you and may you find a better job than you ever dreamed about! I have a feeling it’s coming time here as well in NJ. I know I can collect unemployment if they fire me, but wonder if that includes getting fired because I refuse the weekly testing as well? Anyone have an idea?

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

ALWAYS❣️🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

God bless you, PJ. We are thankful to have you in our AnonUp community. God will provide for you. You are in my prayers. Stay strong, brother!

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

If something doesnt happen soon, im next. Good luck and God be with!

5 : 5 ... I am retired and have a fixed income ... all I do (have) is my 5 tennis teams ... and one team won our doubles league. Now we are headed to sectionals, mid-Atlantic and they all want to play with me ... but I'm openly NOT vaxed, so no car pooling is available.
So I'm being treated like a leper, except they want to partner with me to play for the win. Sad acknowledgement.

If the attitude persists, I'll just drop out to avoid the tension. What they don't realize is I am just as concerned about their spiked protein shedding, so maybe it's for the best.

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

God bless! I hope all Patriots stand tall, strong & proud. We WILL overcome this!!

God bless you!

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

👏👏 Good job. GOD has got you. Thank you for being courageous.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Good for you, Patriot. God will lead you to bigger and better things.

I went through the same thing last year. And I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/09/15/panthers-spanish-language-announcer-leaves-job-trump-support/

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

@hiipow3r I am about to be in the same boat as you. The company I work for just started the mask policy again and are discussing a vax mandate. If they make it mandatory, I won't have a job anymore. All of this is frustrating and depressing. I can't believe this is America.
Aren't there laws about this kind of thing? I swear I thought this was illegal.

Red-pilled >40 years! Libertarian, fluent in political sarcasm. Both parties moving in the same direction, just @ different speeds!

In response Doc Savage to his Publication

i believe America’s frontline doctors has a web page and a form for both students and employees to use to force employers to address certain questions, and sign for it:
-guarantee that employees will be covered by insurance (health, life, disability),if required to take the jab
-acknowledge that the vaccine is not approved but authorized and is against the Nuremburg Code (international law)
and other gens that SHOULD make any companies legal team immefiately back away from making it nandatory!

In response Doc Savage to his Publication

ita happening to alot of people my job is up next i will stand my geound under the eu act and have my day in court may god bless us all 🙏🏻

(5) Show this thread

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

May God watch over and protect you, PJ.

We are immensely grateful for your bravery and conviction in the face of tyranny. I pray that our fellow Patriots are as strong in their conviction and faith as you are!

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

God WILL provide but you know that, I wish uyou all the best of the best🙏🏾

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Your heart must be grateful for the courage you have to stand up and stand strong for your faith, values and belief when most will not in the face of tyranny.

God bless PJ!

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

God bless you, Patriot. 🤜🤛

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

God bless you, P.J.! Yes, God has something even better! Praying it will be more than you can imagine!! In Jesus' Name, AMEN!!!🙏🙏🙏❤️😇

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Thanks and God bless you and yours as well, Sam! 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

wow! what you did takes courage and huge faith! God will provide for you!
Jer. 23:11
“For I know the plans I have for you....”

🙏💙