Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Okay, that's a good start. Where's the rest?

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

You forgot Portman (R-OH)...the ringleader on Republicans voting for that "infrastructure" bill.
Also, as much as I hate to say...Grassley (R-IA) and
Graham (R-SC) also voted for it.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

They will have to play the price.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Pay the price. lol

(1) Show this thread

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

where is Cheney? & the list needs to be longer including majority of Dems

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication

The list is long! ⚔️😤⚔️

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Sad. I used to like McCarthy and Sasse. But they proved they aren't what they seemed at first.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Double Time Traitors, they are so much worse