Pelosi & Chuck call for Cuomo to resign. 🤣

What a day, Patriots!

🍿🍿🍿

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Great day indeed! May the fire of the plan come upon him as hot as possible for all his crimes against humanity.

I guess I should be happy about the call for Cuomo's resignation but I can't help but think it is merely a bright bauble thrown our way to distract from the hundreds of nursing home homicides on his hands during the early days of covid.
Also, don't be distracted from the AUDITS....calling for a resignation and resigning are two different things.

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Prepare for a doggy dog world.

ONLY if he takes them with him, shit package deal man. lol

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Tick tock⏰ ....BQQM

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I am good with it, can we now charge him with murdering all those elderly folks in the nursing homes?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Look here, not there. 🙄🙄

What about all the grandmas that this POHS killed?

And how funny that the same day Pelosi and Schumer are asking for Cuomo to resign DiBlasio announces that NYC will require covid passports.

HALLELUJAH!! God wins.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Drag him out by his nipple rings.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

😂

(1) Show this thread

Resigning is too good....and Como said he neva did nuttin. Nancy will just nominate her son on the Dominion database.🤪

Patriot; President Trump fan; business coach and creator of the F.I.E.R.C.E. Entrepreneurs Program.

Awesome! Let’s add more to the list of those that exit!

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

Nom nom nom...

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

theyll climb over their own so fast to try and beg for a deal

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

getting hot 🔥

I wonder what he has on them?? I love to see the deep state panic.

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

#17 😆

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

😂 Eating their own!

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

and giving a huge distraction?
winder what he was paid?....will it be a book or an art deal??

(1) Show this thread