@runnertuckie on all social media. Strong in my convictions. Servant of god. Husband. Business owner.I travel all over the southeast often

why cant i understand the pattern with crypto

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

@runnertuckie on all social media. Strong in my convictions. Servant of god. Husband. Business owner.I travel all over the southeast often

haha, i see the patterns. i have my chart to see different times,
prime numbers and sequences play a prt. i juat cant put it all together... it has been days of this. 🤣 i know a few people on hear know. then thw charts are kn an infonite loops. crypto started in prime numbers

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

i dont think anyone has any power of it. i think its a natural cycle with the way time works.

base 2 system.
three states
positive, negative and neutral.

then everything is built of that. the time charts intersect at prime numbers.

if you could outnit all together for that would be great! 🤣🤣🤣

it always stops and consolidates on a different time frame.
blue is 1 min chart
orangw is 5
green is 15
brown 30
slate is 60
red 120
yellow 240
violet 480

when the 1 min is between 2 lines it goes back to the last time they intersected and that pattern repeats until it is out of that neutral zone.

its literally like a worm hole 🤷‍♂️

In response Scott Tuck to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @rubbertuckie in this post can reply

In response Scott Tuck to his Publication

next time it dips the one minute will dross slate and then head back up and then consolidate on the 4 hr chart since rhe 4 hour chart is in a bull trend. and will give support

(1) Show this thread