Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Yes you have. I followed 10+ people and have 2900 followers prior. Its common to follow back people who follow you and as a result its been a full week and 2 weeks before I unfollow those not interested enough in following back. Then I will pick 7k new people to follow to get the message out. Vaxxed People think they feel fine today but by mid fall millions will begin to die from the vaxx.

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

One MILLION people have died WORLDWIDE the last 4 Weeks from the JAB and the MSM is silent!!! They are contributing to murder!!! Wake the hell up people! Thx for your posts Storm!! God bless

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us, click on at the bottom under it