Only people mentioned by @Dennis369 in this post can reply

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

AND...EVERYONE of those 'company's listed' are owned by Vanguard & Blackrock. It's called 'Money Laundering 101 or 'How to fool the sheep'.

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! πŸ’•

This is not the cdc. I wish people would stop sharing fake info. this is what makes us look crazy. stay focused. ncswic!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

In response Sandy Mit to her Publication

β€˜funds’ the cdc

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

crimes against humanity= seize their assets= arrest them all. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

one big club...

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! πŸ’•

cdc is .org

Every single corporations are in on it, PERIODβ—οΈπŸ€¨

et c’est cette fondation πŸ€“qui fait la pluie et beau temps sur la pandemie 😎la putain de blague

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Unbelievable! The evil is so deep rooted around the world. May God bless and protect us all.