CodeMonkeyZ's whistle-blower video is here. i haven't watched yet, but am starting now.

Only people mentioned by @dan7gtar in this post can reply

In response dan7gtar Q-Tip to his Publication

THANK YOU!!!

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

🔥THIS IS AWESOME DOMINION WHISTLEBLOWER PROOF!!! CEO LIED😡. AND this DOMINION rep SHOWS us there is INTERNET ACCESS capability via wireless AND remotely. 💥Thank you RON! (Codemonkeyz) and thank you@dan7gtar ❤️

Thanks for posting it! I was finally able to watch it!

Don't stop now. Don't give up. Keep pressing forward until your goal is reached. Stand up for righteousness. #WWG1WGA #Trump

I know anonup can be glitchy at times, but its at least a social site not under the deep state control (at least I don't believe it is)

(1) Show this thread

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Ron deserves a medal.

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

at least a statue

(1) Show this thread

Its having a difficult time playing! Telegram went down.. this video freezes everytime I open it. Im sure the censorship is full force!

Don't stop now. Don't give up. Keep pressing forward until your goal is reached. Stand up for righteousness. #WWG1WGA #Trump

text included with video post:
DOMINION WHISTLEBLOWER
ADMIN PASSWORD REMOTE ACCESS

--

"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
John 8:32

--

A whistleblower reached out with footage filmed of the Dominion Election Management System inside an election center in one of the states that used Dominion software and hardware (not Arizona).
As you will see in the video, the whistleblower initially discusses with a Dominion employee about who holds the BIOS password and it is discovered that the STATE is keeping the password - not Dominion, and not the county.
Later, the whistleblower asks the Dominion employee about connectivity and whether or not the machines can be connected to the internet...

With just 1 minute and 17 seconds, we expose their most egregious lie.

FRAUD VITIATES EVERYTHING.

--
disclaimer:
This footage was NOT filmed in Arizona.

--
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xe82badf03db7746fa67a61316e35ada6e13eaac36fcb970f61fa4f8ed440d

there were two links at the bottom of the post that didn't paste right for whatever reason. they are here:

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xe82badf03db7746fa67a61316e35ada6e13eaac36fcb970f61fa4f8ed440d1e8
https://anonfiles.com/7aK1l6A5ua/Dominion_Whistleblower_Long_mp4

(1) Show this thread