Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

🇺🇸

If the military is on the side of the people that is, and not under orders to come a knocking at your door with a syringe in hand.

It concerns me that multiple countries worldwide have been out on freedom marches, making their voices heard, but USA peeps are holding back, waiting for Trump to swoop in and save them from the commies.

Now, me, I also hope that Trump saves us all, worldwide, because UK is currently in a very scary position right now, and if there are some white hats floating around doing stuff in UK, it is definitely not apparent. We're heading towards digital ID, Gov is discussing digital cash, the booster shot is nearly here and they are hiring vaccination nurses now in every area for all the schools.

So, are we all waiting for Trump, or do we fight back ourselves.

Honestly I think it's time for civil disobedience. We're right on the precipice of disaster. USA is only a few weeks behind us.

Only people mentioned by @JazzyJoly in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jazzy Joly, click on at the bottom under it