And everything I’ve taught you is so that the peace which is in me will be in you and will give you great confidence as you rest in me. For in this unbelieving world you will experience trouble and sorrows, but you must be courageous, for I have conquered the world! -John 16:33

https://youtu.be/v2AC41dglnM?list=RDMM&t=17

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Amen ❤️🙏🏼😇💫

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response AnnMarie AMC to his Publication

Amen. 🙌🕊️🙌

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication

Indeed. Many emotions today. God is Good Brother. Thank You LORD. 🙌🕊️🙌

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In the middle of "life" stuff, have been quoting that Scripture. I don't like the first part, but I love the second. LOL. Yes, He is with us and has gone before us. The Mighty Lion of Judah!🙏❤️

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

PS: I meant the first part about troubles and sorrows...

(1) Show this thread

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE

In response yae ebisu to her Publication

❤️🙏🕊️

🤗😇🤗

(1) Show this thread