GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

Citizens' Grand Jury – Prosecutor Larry Klayman Presents the Indictment of Dr. Anthony Fauci - YouTube

Larry Klayman presents the grand jury with the indictment of Dr. Anthony Fauci.visit www.freedomwatchusa.orgsubscribe to the John E Hoover YouTube Channelsub...

Dr Fauci has changed IMHO???? How do you do a side by side on this platform????

1st picture and 2nd picture - Not the same person..

In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

His accent was absent in a video I saw earlier too. Switched him out.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Just Jana to her Publication

Many have been removed and replaced. I have no words. Let's get this done it's August 2021 for heaven sakes as my grandma would say. GOD bless and GODSPEED....

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Just Jana to her Publication

Many have been removed and replaced. I have no words. Let's get this done it's August 2021 for heaven sakes as my grandma would say. GOD bless and GODSPEED....

(2) Show this thread