Only people mentioned by @Rena1776 in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

YESS

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

"Let me tell you a story"... Love it! Soo glad Joe M is back posting again!! I've seen this vid before I believe...

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Could use a direct link to share, Far & Wide! 🇺🇸

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

In response Dan Auito to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

This isn't new but it was great to watch it again.

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

Can I just ask....who is Joe M. And where can I follow him on social media? Thanks...

In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication

I know he is on Gab but he has not posted there in a long time

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Hi, Rena! Was this on Gab? (Sometimes he posts and then deletes... I just checked, and it's not there now. Just the last one that says he doesn't have a Telegram account or any other.) I love Joe M. and am hoping he just took it down. If so, thanks for catching it in time!

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Definitely not new

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

Just checked his Bitchute account too, but no new posts. :( I miss Joe M....

(1) Show this thread

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Definitely not new