Karma excist!!!

JUST IN - Sen. Lindsey Graham tested positive for#COVID19 despite vaccination, has flu-like symptoms.

"I am very glad I was vaccinated," Sen. Graham says and adds he is certain the "symptoms would be far worse" otherwise. He went to the doctor this morning.

@disclosetv

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

We know darn good & well that none of the Congress critters would take the vaxx because they KNOW it's deadly.
According to the chart that breaks down cabal covid notifications, that means he confessed, is cooperating, and it will not be made known he was executed.

I bet he got ivermectin o Hydroxychloroquine.

I BLEED RED America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

The "flu" is going around. 6 people, including my husband at his work have had fever, headache, chills, aches and pains, exhaustion, sore throat.
I contacted it from my husband, 12 days sick. One person from my husbands work was covid tested, POSITIVE, of course. We have all recovered just fine. This was two weeks ago. Vitamins; C, D3, zinc, tumeric, tea with apple cider vinegar, honey, lemon juice, and cinnamon. Get well ;)

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

So Graham is a covidiot - not surprising

so the criminal Graham gets to die fr9m covid?

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

Oh and by the way... his symptoms WILL be far worse anyway because he’s going to die because of the vaccine in a couple years. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication

Those ppl know better than to take that shot bc they know full well it's a pop control device.

(1) Show this thread

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

Such a snake in the grass. I hope Covid cuts his venomous head off!

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

LOL!! Buffoon!! 🤣

Maybe if he sucks on his masonic mason, he will feel better.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

where is that chart again...lol

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

I believe the covid is something their using so they can hide...knowing what's coming..