Only people mentioned by @RICHARDLIVINGSTON777 in this post can reply

I speak my mind no matter what. I’m not one to bite my tongue or censor myself. People need to wake up, grow some balls and have a backbone!

In response RICHARD LIVINGSTON to his Publication

i had heard that nobody in the DC area saw or heard this in regards to the fireworks. The only night there actually was fireworks was the night of the bs inauguration.

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

What's up with this? There wwre definitely children walking out of the WH , and then all the vehicles w/lights leaving...🤔🧐

like seattle tower - nothing happened

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts