The updated Qclock ends on 9/17, which also happens to be Constitution Day.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

can the clock keep going? seems like it's been updated before@cowboy w2b?

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

John McAfee's Birthday is September 18 . πŸ˜ŽπŸΏβ˜€οΈ

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Ms. Casey... i guess you already know the answer to "THAT" second question

https://www.ingersolllockwood.com/countdown-2021/

(1) Show this thread

Our whistleblower is a hero.
Our whistleblower is a patriot.
Our whistleblower had access to all the passwords.
Our whistleblower took pictures of what was locked behind those passwords.

Our whistleblower had access to the Election Management System servers.
Our whistleblower had access to the Adjudication Clients.
Our whistleblower had access to the ImageCast Central Workstations.
Our whistleblower had access to the SUPERVISOR PASSWORD.

Today we learn to appear weak when we are strong.

Today we learn that the importance of timing and optics.

https://t.me/CodeMonkeyZ

No coincidences

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response We are Geronimo to his Publication

cool i can remember that. its my birthday. then 3 days to whatever. then the 4th boom 17th. My 45th will be epic. God Bless Us All.

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

It also ends the clock on ingersoll lockeood. πŸ€”. Some of us non-influencers know a lot of πŸ’©.

I hate sharing stuff like this but we must confront it, BEFORE it confronts us~! You have to read it to actually believe it - this is directly from the CDC website!

Are they really planning on setting up β€˜camps’ to separate people who are considered β€˜high risk’? How very β€˜humanitarian!'

Link below, see for yourself πŸ‘‡πŸ»

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/global-covid-19/shielding-approach-humanitarian.html@aWarriorCalls-CommonLawGroup Telegram

Happily Married, Proud Father of 3 Daughters, Proud Patriot, #maga #wwg1wga, #CAPatriot

In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication

This was always part of the plan. Have you seen the movie "Songbird". They show us what they are going to do

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication

I agree this was their plan and they talked about it last year. I checked at the bottom of the page, it was last updated July 2020 and nothing has been said since about this. I think this was the plan, but because their 'plan' didn't go according to schedule it is either way out of whack or it isn't happening now (not never, just not for the foreseeable future). Too many people are angry, protesting, and objecting to the vaccine - plus we have vaxxed people rising up now as well, they figured out what is going on and are ANGRY... It would be much more difficult for them to manage this plan, although they still could. Unleash another virus, much more deadly, and you have the ability to remove people from homes and families, or relocate whole families, etc.

(2) Show this thread