How do we free ourselves from a government that no longer serves us, but instead has become our master - controlling our every action, down to the detail of what we may or may not put into our bodies and minds?

Our two party system created a voting process which is an illusion, and a government that fluctuates between two extremes - each extreme annulling any progress made by the opposition in the prior administration. It is a government that has gone insane. While we carry the burden of this government we are not free.

John McAfee.
https://t.me/McafeeAfterlife/220

Only people mentioned by @Zack_Attack in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🎯🧐

Sounds like we still have a long way to go and I though we were getting close!

11:11 Think for self Do own research 2A SaveTheChildren Love Light Peace Tesla 369. Also on GAB.com and Telegram

So how are the Audits going, does anybody really know. It seems to be moving at a snails pass. Not even one mention of any Audits here in the laim stream media in Australia. America we all are counting on you, so you can win over the Evil and help us all, to Australia you are still the light and hope.

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

This is so true. We're moving from FREE MEN with Liberty and Justice -to- PRISONERS😠. I pray McAfee REALLY has it ALL and is still on a countdown that will reveal everything. Q team also. NCSWIC 🙏