Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

praying for you!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Patriot 1776 to her Publication

Thank you. I pray back...

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

love and peace to you DD....you know what you need...hugs and love and light.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Self care and withdrawing to nuture yourself is a WISE move. Be well and safe!! You are enough and you are LOVED!! Peace to you Patriot!!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Understood Brother. We are always here. God is with You, follow as You feel the way, whatever it takes, healing is the reason for the season.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Brother, you have posted scripture right when I'm ready to give up. I need you in my life ask my wife... I respect, love and understand the roll we all play. When my best friend, Master Chief Skiles committed suicide it was God and anons that kept me alive.

I'm a SURVIVOR... God's got this...

nuff said

(1) Show this thread

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

See you later Sweet Heart
I'm praying for you

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Thank you, I need a lot of it..

my batteries are running low.

(1) Show this thread

No apologies necessary. Be well. Take care of yourself.